I enjoy wearing a pretty skirt during warm weather. Many of my clients feel the same way. The Interwoven Creations by Crystal Instagram account shows some of my clients’ skirts. In anticipation of Spring, which is exactly one month from today, Interwoven Creations by Crystal will have the 2017 Spring Skirt Series.
Here are the details of the process.
- The skirts will be limited editions. I will make between 12 to 16 custom skirts in each fabric. You will not see yourself coming and going. That is no bueno.
- I will only share the price, fabric selection and style of skirt to be made (A line, pleated, maxi, etc.) with the people who are subscribed to the Interwoven Creations by Crystal email list. If you know folks who would be interested, make sure you encourage them to subscribe to the Interwoven Creations by Crystal email list.
- The first email will be sent on Monday, February 27th.
- If you like the price, fabric and style and want to order a custom, limited edition skirt, email us your current body measurements (waist, hips, height, etc.) in inches. Do not delay. Although there is no “deadline” for ordering, once we create the maximum number of skirts, there may not be any further opportunities for the featured fabric. If we do not have your current body measurements on file, please complete the appropriate form (female or male) and attach it to your email. Send your email to the Client Support Services Department at help@InterwovenCreationsbyCrystal.com.
- If the skirt is for a child, provide us with the child’s waist measurement and the length desired in inches. I will calculate the price for a child’s skirt.
- After we receive your current body measurements, we will email you an invoice via PayPal. A 50% deposit will be due within 48 hours. See the FAQ page for more information.
- When your custom, limited edition skirt is complete, we will email you another invoice via PayPal for the balance of your order. The balance will be due within 48 hours.
I’m excited about the 2017 Spring Skirt Series! I hope you are too. Make sure to sign up for the Interwoven Creations by Crystal email list to stay in the loop.